All Metals Powder Coating has the facilities to perform metal abrasive blasting or sand blasting. At the end of 2012 Boval Engineering acquired and installed the new abrasive blasting facility, adding another string to their already formidable manufacturing capabilities.
AMPC can offer customers the complete product finishing service. The abrasive blasting facility at AMPC allows for products to be effectively and comprehensively cleaned by the abrasive blasting facility. The cleaning and in house powder coating facility allows AMPC to offer customers high quality finishes in the one convenient location.
Metal Abrasive Blasting:
- • Abrasive Blasting / Sandblasting processes work on a variety of surfaces including metal, wood, concrete, brick and stone
- • Advanced cleaning process
- • Removal of old paint, casting material or coatings
- • Removal of stubborn dirt, grease, rust, scale or water deposits
- • Preserve metal surfaces
- • Dimensions: 1.8m wide x 1.9m height x 3m depth